Firstly, today I used the morning lecture on team working to practice taking visual notes as encouraged by the Ways of Seeing module. Secondly, I found the description of the stages of team-working amusingly accurate.

I feel today we worked best as a team, our communication has improved and we all had to work together to attach the wheels and the central fabric body to prevent our structure falling apart as we stuck the last vital pieces together. Our finished buggy admittedly isn’t perfect, it’s wheels don’t go round, it’s a little bit squint and a little bit fragile. However, when I consider that we started off with very little experience of working with cardboard, flat cardboard sheets and a group of people who didn’t know each other and we have created something that is quite clearly a kid’s buggy that does actually stand up under its own weight, I am rather proud of our buggy.

Advertisements